Wednesday 12 August 2020

What a Funny Day


That is funny odd, not funny ha ha, if you see what I mean. When I waked up in this morning, it was all misty outside and I couldn't see what my world was doing, but then I noticed that my house was a wee bit cool 'cos the power was broken and my MH had to phone the power man to see what had happened and he told her there had been a great big storm and it had broke all the power but he knew some men who were fixing it, and sure enough, in a little while it comed back on again and my house was cosy and I liked that.


I had a good day just playing and lying on warm bits ground just watching the world go by and then I helped my MH's little legs get a bit better. They have been a wee bit sore and she tooked them into her little gym so I went too and that always makes her happy....cos she loves me MILLIONS!

I am to be left all alone tomorrow 'cos my humans are going into Kirkwall where my MH has to see the fizzy-o man again but if the weather is good, they will leave the window open for me and I will just wait till they come back to me again.

And then I will be very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment