Wednesday 23 September 2020

Giggle Time

You all know how much I love sitting on my MH's knee. Well I have a little story for you which I hope will make you smile. I have been spending my days doing lots of sleeping but I was able to have my snooze outside today 'cos it was a lovely warm day, but this means that when it comes to night time I am not tired and full of beans..... but not human beans or beans that make you windy! just ordinary full of life beans. I hope you are following me ok.
Anyway, last night when my humans were watching my television, I decided it was outside time and oft I went. It is quite lonely outside 'cos all the birdies are away and all the mouses are in the houses. Oh I think my poetic gene is working. Hee hee. Anyway, again, I stayed out just for a little while due to said loneliness and when my DH let me in, I went straight onto my couch and sat on my MH's knee and that made her jump 'cos my adorable little undercarraige was soaking wet and it made her knee wet, straight through her trousers, so we both had to go and get dried. Oh, we did chuckle 'cos it was very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment