Saturday 5 September 2020

Hello Everyone

I am dictating this to my MH from my wee hoose where I am all curled up and very cosy 'cosy it is a very not nice day in the outside with lots of wind and even more lots of rain so the bestest place for this adorable little puss is in the inside with my humans.
I hope everyone is well. I am doing very well indeed but today I was a wee bit very sad when my DH tooked away all the little ornaments from my garden 'cos now I don't have any little toys outside to play with, but when I told my MH, she said she would make sure I was always happy so now I feel lots and lots better.
I have asked the old dear to send some pictures of some of my birdie friends which I hope you will like. The big birdie sitting on my path is a new visitor and it is quite shy 'cos every time I try to go up and introduce myself, it flies away. But maybe one day it will be my friend.
I don't have any news but I am well and I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment