Wednesday 28 October 2020

A Lovely Day

I have had very good fun today 'cos the weather on my litle island has been good with sunshine and no rain and no wind and that always makes me happy. I spent sometime sitting with my MH and then lots of time outside just doing pussy cat things, but it is quiet outside 'cos the birdies are away back home and all the mouses are inside looking for somewhere warm to spend the winter. I am very lucky 'cos I have a very cosy house to stay in. I am now going to share one of my very adorable habits with you and I hope it makes you smile. At night time, when me and my hummans have all finished our dinner, the old dear sits beside me on my couch, but when she is settled I go on to her knee for a very long cuddle, but I don't just sit there. Oh dear me no!
I stand on her knee,and place my adorable little head just below her neck and then I wriggle my equally (if not more) adorable little bum into place on her knee and this sometimes takes lots of wriggles which always makes my humans smile. Once I am settled, I make sure I have a paw in place to give her a gentle tap if she is not paying me as much attention as I would like, and then I sleep! I think I am a very lucky puss indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment