Sunday 1 November 2020

What A Breeze!

Phew! There was a gigantic big wind on my island yesterday and I couldn't get outside 'cos my humans didn't want to open the door in case my house falled down! It blowed and blowed all day but when dark time comed I decided I was going out. So I went and found all my intrepidness and off I went into the dark and the rain and the gale.
My poor old MH was so worried about me and she was doing to tie a bit of string onto my tail so I wouldn't disappear but I refused 'cos I am a brave little pussy cat. You will no doubt have worked out that if I am writing this then I got home safely, but I wasn't happy being in the middle of a storm and was very pleased to get back into my house and on to my MH's knee. And that is where I am staying! I hope you are all safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment