Wednesday 4 November 2020

Boxing Puss!

I have had good fun today after being a wee bit ignored yesterday. In the morning time yesterday the postman brought a great big box into my house and my humans were very happy,but they were also very busy making the boxes empty and that meant that they were not be able to give me as much attention as I would expect so I wasn't all that best pleased, but today was different and I have been very happy indeed.
You see, when they tooked all the 'stuff' out of the boxes, the boxes were empty and you all know how much I love empty boxes that I can get inside and explore. You will be amazed at the things I can find in an empty box!
And then, just when I thought I had finished exploring, the old boy brought all the groceries up from the pier and guess what they were in? YES! More boxes for me to play in. So you can see how I have been a very happy puss indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment