Saturday 21 November 2020

A Question

Can a pussy cat have a nightmare in the middle of the day or is that a day mare? I need to know 'cos that's what happened to me in this afternoon. I have a wee furry mat that sits on the floor and sometimes I have a snooze there and that's what I was doing today and my MH was sitting on the couch and then she saw me jump off the mat and land on the floor with a 'what happened there?' look on my face which gave my MH a fright and she jumped and that gave me another fright and then we had a wee giggle.
It has been very windy today on my little island with a great big gale which means that this adorable little pussycat hasn't been able to get outside at all and my little weatherman friend told me it has to be worser tomorrow so me and my MH are going to stay in our little beds until it all gets better. I will let you know when that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment