Tuesday 13 July 2021

Vet Day

 I could not write to you yesterday 'cos I had to take to my bed after the vet man had  comed to my house.

I was not a happy Squeak, I can tell you! First of all we had to get up early 'cos the vet man had a lot to do on my little island, and then when he saw me sitting under my table minding my own business, he pounced! But yours truly was quicker and I scooted over to where my MH was sitting and thought I was safe there, but oh dear me, I was so WRONG!





She grabbed me and keeped me on her knee until the vet man poked and prodded all over my adorable little body and then he decided to take my temperature......... I shall pause to let you think about where he put the ginormous thermometer!!!


It was not in my mouth or under my oxter! Oh dear me no. It was in a place where no thermometer should be, and I am still not a happy little puss. I am off to bed again but I knew you would  want to hear of my suffering! 

No comments:

Post a Comment