Tuesday 13 July 2021

Vet Visit

 I was too upset to write to you yesterday ‘cos after the vet man had poked and prodded all over my adorable little body I had to go back to one of my beds!


To start with we had all to get up early ‘cos the vet man had a lot to do on my little island, but that wasn’t the worst of it, and I am even getting upset telling you about it. So, there I was lying under my chair minding my own business when the vet man made a lunge for me. But yours truly was much quicker and I scooted over to my MH where I thought I would be safe. But oh dear me, I was so very WRONG!



She caught me and held me while the vet man did all his poking and prodding and he had the cheek to tell me to lose a couple of pounds! But more was to come when he decided to take my temperature and tooked out this ginormous thermometer and proceeded to put it where no thermometer should be! It still brings a tear to my eye ‘cos it wasn’t in my mouth or under my oxter and to say I wasn’t best pleased is a wee bit of an understatement!



I '

I am not a happy Squeak. Not happy at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment