Sunday 17 October 2021

Oh Dear!

 

 I am very sorry that I have been away for such a long, long time and I hope you haven’t been worried about me. I promise to write to you more often although I have a wee problem ‘cos I’m not having any adventures so I don’t have any exciting news for you, but I will try to do better.


Since I wrote to you my dear old MH has been in the hospital getting something done to her spine. She did tell me all about it but I am afraid I sort of got a wee bit squeamish and switched my adorable little lugs off but her little legs don’t work very well any more and she uses a zimmer to run around my house. I don’t really like this zimmer ‘cos it has nearly run over my little tail and I have to be very careful where I lie down, but if it helps my dear old MH then I will just have to get used to it.





My MH is doing fine now and me and my DH have been looking after her really, really well and she is liking it millions. So, there we are.  That is a wee bit of news for you and I will write to you maybe every other day when I might have some news.


And,  we can always talk about Strictly when me and the old dear are watching . She just loves Johannes but we’re not telling my DH that! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment