Saturday 30 June 2018

Oh Dear


.. I haven't had a very good day today 'cos I am a little bit unwell and we don't know what is wrong with me. I went out this morning as usual and had a wee play but, although the sun was shining and it was warm, the wind was blowing quite hard and I wasn't overly happy about that.



I stayed out for a while but when I went home I just runned out of energy and just wanted to sleep and this made my humans a little bit anxious. I don't know what is wrong, but I have had a wee bit of dinner and a cuddle on my MH's knee, but I am still tired so I have spent the afternoon on the couch and hopefully I will be back to my sparkling normal tomorrow.


I hope I am 'cos I heard the old dear mention the VET word and I'm not having that! I shall tell you tomorrow how I am and then you won't hear from me for a little while 'cos my humans are going away on their holidays. I hope you won't miss me---or forget me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear Squeak. Aslan and I do hope that you are alright. I checked today and your MH didn't write anything. Please be well.

    ReplyDelete