Monday 8 March 2021

A Wee Spoiler

 

 Me and my MH were in my garden today and she tooked lots of pictures of my wee birdie friends and I asked her to let you see them so she will do that tomorrow, but I wanted to tell you tonight, so just think of me as a sort of pussycat Oprah! Hee hee .........I like that!


 I am very well but still not doing very much, although I still like to go out in the dark times when it is just me and the Old Boy ‘cos the Boss is sleeping. I stay on the bed with her till she puts out her light then I ask my DH to please let me out....and he does....and I go off into the dark night time for a while before asking him to let me in again.





 I do that about another two times before I am tired and then I cuddle up beside my MH and snooze and dream lots of brilliant dreams. 

Ah yes, life is good.


And so my dear friends, until tomorrow. Night night,

No comments:

Post a Comment