Tuesday 9 March 2021

Birdies

 


   Well, here as promised, are some pictures that me and the old dear tooked of the birdies that come into my garden. I didn't actually TAKE the pictures, but I sat very patiently and waited till said birdies comed and sat on my fence and then my MH snapped her camera and somehow  the birdies got inside and then she put them onto her computer.  Maybe the old dear is cleverer than I thought! Hee hee





We haven't been doing much today as it isn't very nice outside but I have been helping her with the housework and that always makes her happy. I have worked very hard and now I am having a well earned snooze in my wee hoose, but I hope you like our pictures and maybe we will be able to send you some more.





I like when the birdies come to see me and they know I won't hurt them. They also know that they are much quicker than me.....and I can't fly!  Sigh






No comments:

Post a Comment