Wednesday 3 March 2021

Hello.....

I am a happier puss just now ‘cos the weather on my beloved little island has been much better with no rain and even the naughty  wind has stopped blowing peoples down and I like that ‘cos my dear old MH does not like the wind in case it blows her over and I can’t help her and that makes me a wee bit very sad, but I think my little weather man friend has been listening to me and he has switched it off. Thank you Sean!





 Now, although I am going out a wee bit more, I am still sleeping lots and I explained to the old dear that, as it was still winter, I would play when I wanted and sleep when I wanted! Ooooh stroppy puss, hee hee. It did make her smile though.


I had a very good day yesterday in the afternoon time ‘cos my MH did the washing and decided to hang it outside but when it was time to bring it in my DH decided to help her, and of course I had to help him, so we were all in my garden together at the same time and I love that the very bestest. While the humans were fixing the washing yours truly ran round and round my garden chasing monsters and dragons and things that only us cats can see. I even had a go at climbing the clothes pole but I am afraid I need a wee bit more practice and a wee bit less pounds and I have heard whispers of ‘DIET’ so I am just hoping it is my MH and not me, but when I look in the mirror I am not sure at all. Double sigh!


So, apart from that I am a very happy Squeak and I hope you are all safe, well and happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment