Friday 26 February 2021

Not a Happy Puss

 Now, all my friends out there know that I am usually a very happy, contented little puss and I never complain, but yesterday I was not a happy Squeak.....not a happy Squeak at all and I am sure you will want to know what has caused this change, and of course I will tell you.


We were all having our usual Thursday. The old dear doing her cleaning and dusting, the old boy working in the garden and yours truly sleeping on all my various beds and I was just the happiest little Squeak in the en-tire world......until.....



Himself came inside and had a word with my MH and then he disappeared for ten minutes and came back into my living room with the hugest machine that I had never seen before and while I was having a wonderful dream about chasing mouses and dragons there was a dreadful, awful noise like thunder and trains altogether. It was awful and it frightened me MILLIONS!


My MH saw I was frightened and told me it was just a carpet shampooer and I was safe, but even her special cuddles didn’t help, but after a while, the old boy was finished and he put the awful machine away in a cupboard. I am going to find that cupboard and try to make that machine disappear! I thought the lawn mower was bad, but this is much,MUCH worser.


Today has been better but my humans know that I was not a happy Squeak and they know they will pay for it! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment