Wednesday 10 February 2021

A Wee Problem

  I am a wee bit embarrassed writing this but I have discovered that I have a little problem which I only realised today and of course I shall explain.



As I told you yesterday, there is snow on my little island and in some bits of my garden it is quite deep. Me and my MH went outside in this afternoon ‘cos the sun was shining and it was just quite beautiful. I did my adorable bum wriggle and then scooted round and round my garden and I loved it and the old dear liked watching me, but it was then I discovered my little difficulty. I DON’T LIKE COLD FEETS!



I played for a little while and then went into my house and when I was cleaning said feets my MH said it was like somebody playing the drum! I think I will have to get measured for some adorable little boots.



No comments:

Post a Comment