Sunday 7 February 2021

Still Snowing

 

 There is still a wee bit of snow on my grass and paths and it is so cold that I am frightened to go outside in case I get frozed and become like a icicle!





I have been inside my house for a long time but my humans play with me whenever I need to use up some exercise and when I want fresh air I go to the door and ask my MH to open it but I don’t go out. Oh no, that would be too easy, sure it would? No, I just put my nose outside in the cold but the rest of my adorable little body stays inside my warm house!





But then a strange thing happens. When my dear old MH goes to bed, I go with her to make sure she is oK, but as soon as she puts out the light I go to my DH and ask him to let me out and I don’t mind the dark or the cold then!


They don’t understand me at all! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment