Thursday 11 February 2021

A Rest Day

 I am having a very lazy day today because I was out playing lots yesterday... right up until it was my dinner time and my poor little feets were very cold when I went inside so I had to sit on my MH's knee until they all warmed up again. I liked that lots but my MH said I made her knee all cold! Hee hee




I am liking being in the snow and there is still a wee drop on my island but it is going away so maybe it won't be here tomorrow. Me and my MH got a surprise when we looked out of the window yesterday and in this morning 'cos there was a little robin at our bird feeder and that is the very  first time I have ever seen a robin and I thought he was lovely. I am hoping he will come back again and maybe I could be his friend. I would like that.




 There are still some sheeps in the field in front of my house and I did feel very sorry for them in the snow. I did give my MH my 'can they not come into my house?' look but she just shooked her head, so I was a wee bit sad, but then when I saw what one of the sheeps did in the field I understood why she won't let them in. Oops!




 I hope  you are all keeping safe and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment