Monday 1 February 2021

Snow Time!

  When I wakened myself up in this morning, I noticed that outside my window everything was all white, and, being a very clever Squeak, I knew that it had been snowing and I was happy 'cos I like the snow.

 When my humans got up, me and my MH went outside to see what it was like and it was good 'cos it wasn't too cold. I don't like my adorable little feets getting cold and it was when I was trying to keep them off the snow that I made the old dear laugh.

 


 

 

I was walking along the stones or the wood so that I wouldn't stand on the snow, and then|I plonked my adorable little bum down on a big heap of snow and didn't mind that at all! My poor old MH doesn't know what goes on in my mind. Mind you, I'm not too sure what she is thinking some times. Hee hee.

 

 

 

We had a wee giggle when we looked at my little paw prints 'cos she said they just looked like

 my DH's  feetprints when he has had a a wee bit too much beers !

 But we won't tell him that, eh no?

No comments:

Post a Comment