Tuesday 9 February 2021

More Snow

 My little island has changed from being green to all white because it has been snowing all night and there are tons of lovely white, soft stuff lying all around and I like it millions.

 It tooked me a wee while to go outside and in this morning my MH opened the window and I sat on my window sill with my little head outside in the cold and I just sniffed a lot, but decided to go back inside  to my nice warm house.



But in the afternoon time my DH went outside and me and my MH went out with him and I played in the snow and LOVED it. My MH tooked some pictures and if she had made this a video you would have seen my adorable little bum doing its wiggle. I do that lots and it always makes my MH smile and I like that.




This is my favourite place to watch the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment