Wednesday 14 April 2010

On My Travels


On Monday my DH had to take me on the boat to go to the vet in Kirkwall. I have my own big pet carrier, which is like a people carrier without the wheels, so I was quite comfortable and a nice lady from Cat Protection picked me up and looked after me all day before putting me back on the boat for my DH.


I am very well, but I had to have a kitten MOT and my second injection and I also got some medicine for a wee cough that I have and I-DO-NOT-LIKE-IT!! It is a three way fight between me and my humans to see if I swallow it or they wear it! Mind you, they usually win!


To get to the vet, my DH has to take me to the pier on our wee island, then I go on a boat and this takes about fifteen minutes, and then I travel into Kirkwall either on a bus or in a car which is a journey of about thirty minutes, and then I have to do the same on the way back home. So by the time I get home, I need a wee bit exercise and so my humans took me out to play in the garden and this was brilliant 'cos I'm not afraid any more and I am able to do a lot more exploring. I go a wee bit further every time I am out and I have now discovered that I can slip through the fence and crawl under the gate. My MH once crawled under a gate too, but that is another story!!


So on Monday I explored lots of bits of my garden and played with the daisies before going into my house for a wee sleep.


I had had a very busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment