Thursday 22 April 2010

Resting


I have had a lazy day today, although I have been in and out quite a lot, but I have been taking the air rather than hunting or exploring 'cos after all my excitement yesterday I am a wee bit tired, so I have had a long rest on my sheepskin mat which is lovely and soft and cosy and my MH said I was snoring.




It was great fun being out yesterday and I got out again at nighttime when it was nearly dark, but the wind had gone somewhere else and it was quite warm, so it was the bestest of fun again.




When I am sitting on my window sill I can see lots of birds 'cos my humans have a bird feeder in the garden and they put out stuff for the birdies and lots of them come. Today I saw lots of starlings and the most ginormous seagull! Oh dear pussy cat friends, it was HUGE! and it looked so fierce and so close that I was very glad there was a window between me and him. I did a baby growl, but just a very quiet one in case he heard me, and my MH came to see what Iwas watching and she told me never to go near these birdies 'cos they could carry me away, but I think I had rather worked that one out for my adorable little self, so I shall treat them with the utmost respect--unless I can creep up from behind and frighten them!


My humans told me that in the summer, the swallows come and play on my pampas grass and use it like a swing and they let my MH take pictures of them playing, so when they come back this year, maybe I can play with them too, 'cos my wee legs will be a bit longer by then and I'll be able to jump higher.


That will be more good fun. I am looking forward to the summer 'cos my humans have told me that it doesn't get very dark and I can be out playing for hours and hours and hours so I will have lots to tell you.


I just hope I will have time to write to you every day, but maybe my MH will help if I tell her what to write.


A good idea, Squeak!




No comments:

Post a Comment