Friday 22 February 2013

Not Much News

It has just been me and my MH in my house today 'cos my DH has gone away to the Cat's shop so it has been quite lazy for us girls.

My MH made some spaghetti bolognese for the dinner and I had a wee drop of mince then I went out to play and I spoke to one of the lady sheeps. I even went into the field, but I am afraid I got a wee bit scared when this enormous big sheep came too near and I nipped through my fence again and chatted from the safe side. Hee hee.

                         

We went out to the gym, but not to do our exercises this time. My MH wanted to clean the windows with her new machine. All our windows are finished now, so I don't know what she is going to do. Maybe she will creep round the island cleaning all the windows when people aren't looking!

Oh dear, it doesn't bear thinking about does it? I would need to leave home as I couldn't live with the embarrassment! But then everybody would see me 'cos their windows would be clean! Sigh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment