Sunday 3 February 2013

Oh Dear


Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. My little weather man friend was right and we have awful weather and he has said it might get a lot worser, so you might not hear from me for a wee while 'cos we have no phones just now---not that that worries ME of course, but the electricity keeps flickering, so my MH might not be able to use her computer too much, so she might not tell you what we have been doing.

The weather man said we might get severe storm force winds so I think me and my MH won't be getting up out of our bed until it has all gone away! I am just a tad fed up with all this wind.

Apart from that, I have been having great fun with my MH and all my toys and I haven't lost my wee green ball so I keep playing with that and I made my humans laugh again today 'cos the little green ball was on the floor and I was on the couch and I was getting ready to attack and my adorable little bum was wriggling and it made them both laugh and then I leapt off the couch and 'killed' the wee green ball and we all chuckled.




I think I might be playing a lot with my toys 'cos if the weather is as bad as it is supposed to be, then I ain't moving away from my living room, 'cos as well as being adorable, I am a very wise little pussy cat.

I hope you are all safe, cosy and well.

2 comments:

  1. Be safe little one, and your MH and DH too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bonnie. Thank you but we are all safe. My humans are looking after me 'cos they love me millions and millions so they make sure I don't get blowed away or hailed or snowed on, so I am OK.
    I hope you are OK too.

    ReplyDelete