Wednesday 21 February 2018

A Brilliant Day


This has been one of my bestest days for a long, long time. I wakened up quite early 'cos I needed to help my DH get ready for the Cat Shop. Well, that's MY story. The real reason is that whoever is up first feeds me and today it was him, so I had to be in the kitchen to remind him. See?


So, anyway, I ate up all my breakfast and then headed straight outside as it was an absolutely beautiful morning with some sunshine and no wind and just the day that suits me purr-fectly. Oh, I was very happy indeed and I purred very loudly to my MH when I popped back in the window just in time for my milk. An excellent start to my day.

And it just got better 'cos the weather was so good that my MH could leave the window open for me to come and go just as I wanted. And one time when I popped back in, the old dear was changing the beds, so we were able to play one of my very favouritst games and that made me very happy indeed.

In the afternoon, we both went into the gym but I was able to play outside while the old dear was on her treadmill and her bike and then my day got the bestest ever when my DH comed home because he brought me lots of little treats for my tummy as well as a little red ball and a mouse for me to play with and I love them both MILLIONS!


I don't think I will sleep much tonight 'cos I am so excited. It feels as though it is like Christmas again and I am happy. So very, very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment