Monday 26 February 2018

Lonely Puss


Well, in spite of me asking--nay, pleading -- with my little weather man friend to send a wee gale that would keep my humans at home with me, I was left all alone today because there was no wind, so oft they went on the boat and leaved me in my house all alone. Sigh


I did manage out to play for a little while before they left, but the window had to be closed, so I was in my house all day till they comed back to me and then I got lots of cuddles and a wee while in my garden.

So, you will have worked out that I don't have any news for you except that my little weather man friend told me on my television tonight that there is going to be a lot of snow next week and it has to be VERY cold, so I don't think I shall be staying out too long.

On the other paw, I do love the snow, so maybe if I jump in it and run about very quickly I won't get too cold. I shall have to give this problem some very serious consideration, but as soon as I know, you will know too. OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment