Saturday 24 February 2018

A Much Better Puss


I realised when I wakened up in this morning that I had better be a very good puss 'cos I wasn't terribly sure if the old dear had forgived me for what I did through the last night. So, I got up very quietly and just nibbled at my biscuits until my MH was up and ready to feed me with proper food.


But I needn't have worried 'cos she still loved me just as much as ever and wasn't angry any more so I was a very relieved little Squeak. Our weather is still quite good although a bit cold, but not enough to keep me inside and I have been out to play quite a lot and I have liked that very much. I do love when I can get outside. I love all the sniffs and sounds and watching the little birdies especially when I know that when I go home again, there is always a big cuddle waiting for me and, if I want, my humans will play with me.

So, my day has been a very good one and I have liked it lots. I hope your day has been a good one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment