Tuesday 27 February 2018

Excitement


I am an excited little Squeak 'cos when I was watching my little weather man friend on my television tonight, he told me that there might be some snow on my little island. In fact, there might be a lot of snow and that makes me a very happy little puss 'cos I just LOVE the snow! I don't even mind when my adorable little feets get cold 'cos I love the soft feeling when I jump in the snow. Oh I can't wait. I don't think I will sleep tonight but please don't tell my MH I said that or I am in trouble.

We have all had a good day. W didn't do very much although the vacuum cleaner and the dusters were out again but there were lots of cuddle times and play times for me so that just suited me fine. There's not a lot of news but my friend J. sended me a message on my MH's computer and once we have written this to you, she is going to let me see what my friend has sended me. That makes me excited too.

I must admit that I am an easily excited little puss and I just love it when I can play with my humans or when any of my friends come to my house and make a fuss of me. In fact, sometimes when my MH is talking to my friend S. on the phone she can hear me purring if I am sitting on my MH's knee and she knows I am a happy puss.

I hope if you have got snow that you like it as much as me and that it is making you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment