Wednesday 28 February 2018

Yippee!


My little weather man friend was right again. We have snow! Lots of snow and I am very, very happy. We got a big surprise last night when my MH looked out of the window and saw that my garden was all white and I scooted outside to make sure it was snow---and it was! Oh, brilliant.


I finally did manage to sleep but as soon as I wakened up in this morning, I ran to my window to make sure the snow was still there and it was. Oh, my dear friend, I was just the happiest little puss in the en-tire world! Are you reading between the lines that I quite like the snow? Hee hee

My DH went away to the Cat Shop although I think he would have preferred to stay home in the warm, but he had to go and oft he went leaving me and the old dear to spend the day doing what we liked. She did some housework and some of her big picture which is coming along quite nicely, and then she played with me 'cos although I was outside quite a lot, my trips were very short 'cos it was cold! Like freezing and just a tad too cold for my liking.


But I needed to have my adorable little feets in the snow, so I nipped in and out lots of times, ran around for a little bit and then nipped back in again or a warm-me-up cuddle.


My day could not get any better. I hope you like the adorable little paw print I left on my window sill. I think it looks beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment