Wednesday 7 February 2018

A Very Quiet Day


It has been a very cold day today. In fact, there was even a little bit of snow but not enough to even make my path white before it all went away again. I watched it from my kitchen window but I decided it was too cold for me to be outside.

I have had a good day anyway. My DH went away to the Cat Shop and I sat with my MH on the couch until she was finished her breakfast and I got my little drink of milk then I decided to have my first little snooze of the day. I'm afraid I had lots of snoozes today because to be honest, I didn't really want to go out to get frozed, so I was very happy in my house just snoozing and dreaming of warm summer times.


My MH went away into the gym and let her little legs do some exercises and then we sat on my couch again when she comed home and just waited for my DH to come back from the Cat Shop and then we listened while he told us all about his day.

I am having my after dinner snooze and thinking about whether or not I shall have a turn out before bed time, but I think I probably will 'cos it always helps me to sleep better!

No comments:

Post a Comment