Sunday 25 February 2018

Another Sunday


I had a very good sleep last night and I sleeped the whole night, which meant my dear old MH was very pleased with me when we wakened up this morning so that was a very good start to my day. And it just got better.

As usual, my humans didn't do any housework and apart from my MH going out for a little while, there was plenty of time for me. I played lots and lots with bits of paper, with my little mouse and with my ball and I made my humans smile lots when I played all by myself and pretended that my little mouse was a big fierce monster and I killed it dead---lots and lots of times. Brilliant fun!


I was outside quite a few times but still just for little times 'cos it is very cold. I won't be going out through tomorrow day time 'cos both my humans are going to Stromness and it is too cold to leave the window open for me, but to be honest, I am quite happy staying in the warm.

I can always go ut to play when they come home to me so that will be very fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment