Thursday 22 February 2018

Still Good


My little weather man friend has sended me another good day and I like that. It is still a wee bit cold for me, but at least it is dry and there was no wind at all so I have been an outside puss for most of the day. My MH was doing some of her housework so I was quite happy to be in my garden and not beside the vacuum cleaner and the dusters.


I nipped in every so often just to see how things were and to get a wee cuddle and one time, when the old dear was having a rest, I asked her to play with me and she did just that! I was playing with the toys that my DH brought home for me yesterday and I made my humans laugh 'cos just as the old boy was saying that my little ball was too big to go under the unit, I managed to push it right in and he had to get a big stick to get it out again! My MH said she thinks I do things like that on purpose. Moi?!!


There is a picture which shows me just getting ready to push the little ball and I hope it will make you smile too.

No comments:

Post a Comment