Monday 12 February 2018

What a Day!


I have been a very busy puss today 'cos there have been lots of peoples in my house to sing happy birthday to my MH and that made us very happy. So, you will have worked out that today is my dear MH's birthday and I have gived her lots and lots of birthday purrs and cuddles.


My DH went away to the Cat Shop as usual and then after we had had a wee chat, the old dear started to do some of her housework but every now and then she had to stop when some of the visitors comed in with her birthday card and a wee chat. It was good and we all liked it lots.

And that was the day really, but it was a very good one. My MH even managed to do some more of her picture and then when my DH comed home again, she played with me in our bedroom, so we have both had a very good day indeed.

It is a shame it's not her birthday every day. Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment