Thursday 26 March 2020

A Brilliant Day


When I wakened up, I wandered over to the window and when I saw that it was a beautiful day with sunshine, I told my MH and she wakened up to feed me early so that I could get out to play. I was happy just getting outside but then I was extra happy 'cos when I looked over into the fields I saw two brand new baby lambs an I was vey, very happy 'cos that means that I will soon have little friends to play with. Yippee!


My humans were very busy cleaning the gym and the porch and we were outside nearly all day and they liked it as much as I did. I love it when we are all out together and we were out for a long time. I could wander away and do my pussy cat things and then go back to make sure they were still working.

So, everything in my little life is very good and I am happy. I know there is something out there which is not good, but I don't understand it all, but I hope all my friends keep safe and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment