Thursday 5 March 2020

A Crackin' Day


You know that I am generally a happy little Squeak well today I am even happier 'cos when I wakened up in this morning, I saw that the sun was shining, it wasn't raining and the wind wasn't shouting at me, so as soon as I wakened my MH and asked her to feed me, I was off into the outside and I just wandered round my garden being very happy indeed.



I spent the rest of my day just wandering outside whenever I felt like it and then having a snooze when I comed back inside. I had a very good snooze on my spare room bed and I made me so cosy 'cos the sun was shining through the window onto my adorable little body and it made me as cosy as a pie. That's what my MH told me when she comed in and gived me a big cuddle.

So I made her all cosy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment