Friday 13 March 2020

Lots of Fun


I am having a lot of fun just now both inside my house and out in the fields. When I am inside I just ask my MH to play with me and she always does. We play with my toys and she usually ends up tickling my adorable little tummy and I just love that millions.


Then when I go outside I have lots of sheeps to talk to and I jut give Jacob a friendly nod but I don't go very near him in case he catches me with his big horns. The only disappointment is that there aren't any little baby sheeps yet for me to play with and when I ask the mummies they just smile and tell me 'sometime soon' so I shall just have to be patient, but sadly that isn't one of my best features. Hee hee

I will let you know as soon as the first little baby lamb appears and I will ask my dear old MH to take a picture of it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment