Friday 17 April 2020

Good Times


I hope that all my fans out there are keeping safe and well. My humans explained to me what is happening in the world and that made me a wee bit very sad, but I hope you are all doing everything you can to be safe.

I am doing very well and I am having good fun. My MH plays with me lots and so does my DH but he is a wee bit very sad that he can't get to the Cat Shop and sometimes my MH is very sad too that he can't get to the Cat Shop, if you see what I mean!


The weather on my little island is much better so me and my humans have been out in our garden a lot. The old dear even managed to get our grass cut and that made her very happy. I went out with her to make sure the lawn mower didn't run away with her, but she was fine and my grass looks very good again and it feels lovely to roll in.

My little weather man friend said it has to be a good weekend so me and my humans will be out playing lots, but I hope everybody out there will be very fine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment