Monday 20 April 2020

Lots of Fun


The sun has been shining on my little island so I have been outside lots of times which makes me very happy indeed. It is quite cool but I run about so much that I don’t feel the coolness.

Both my humans are all well but we don’t have any visitors and I did wonder why until my MH explained why and that made me a wee bit very sad, but then I got a big cuddle and that made me feel millions better.


And talking, or meowing Hee hee, of cuddles. My dear old MH gets a puzzle book every month and she got the new one last week but she is only half way through the last one and that’s because I plonk myself on her knee every night and she can’t do her puzzles!

Oh dear. But she doesn’t complain ‘cos she loves me millions! Stay safe and healthy everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment