Monday 6 April 2020

Me Again

Well, I still don’t have very much news for you ‘cos it just seems to be me that’s doing anything. My humans are both at home and the old boy doesn’t go to the Cat Shop any more so I am a wee bit confuddled as to what is going on.

However, I am very happy. There are baby lambs in the field for me to play with so that keeps me busy...... and happy! And today we all went into the gym and when I saw my MH on her walking machine and my DH on the bike, I went and did lots of pussy cat things and I liked that lots.


So things for me are very ok indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie Johnson9 April 2020 at 14:57

    Hoping you and your humans are staying safe during this very strained time. That is a lovely picture of you. Aslan is a little confused about what's going on here, and I'm sure he gets into much more mischief than you.

    ReplyDelete