Thursday 30 April 2020

Hello Again


Hello, it is I, Squeak. Your adorable little blogging puss, just in case you had forgotten me. That would make me a big bit very sad, but I hope you have remembered me. I also hope that you are keeping safe and well.

Me and my humans are doing very OK although my DH is not happy when he can't get over to the Cat Shop, but maybe one day very soon. The weather on our little island has been quite good and I have been getting out to play lots of times and there are brand new baby lambs that I can watch and all the birdies are coming back for their holidays. I like when the birdies are here, but not the pesky swallows, but they haven't comed yet which makes me not too unhappy! Hee hee


I thought you might like to see me sunbathing so I asked the Boss to put this picture on for you and I hope you all like it.

Keep safe and well everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment