Monday 4 May 2020

So Brilliant!


I am having a super duper time and that makes me a very happy Squeak indeed. The sun has been shining on my little island making it really good for me to be outside whenever the whim takes me, and the whim has been taking me rather a lot of times!

Both of my humans have been outside with me and I like that very much indeed. I make sure they are safe doing whatever they are doing and then I go off and do pussycat things which is brilliant.




But the very bestest bit of my day is when we are all finished and we are sitting down watching the television and I plonk my adorable little body on my MH’s knee with my even more adorabler little head on her chest and I sleep there for a long, long time.

The funny thing is that my MH has a puzzle book that she can’t do her puzzles on ‘cos when I am on her knee she can’t write. She isn’t finished last month’s book and this month’s came in the post last week! Oops..

She doesn’t mind though ‘cos she loves me MILLIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment