Friday 15 May 2020

Fun Time


I am having a super duper time and that is making me a very happy Squeak. Both my humans are here with me and sometimes we go for little walks together and I like that lot 'cos I can show them how to sniff at all the things and they like that too.


That makes me happy but the bestest bit is when I am out playing in the fields 'cos there are baby sheeps and baby cows in my fields and I will soon be able to go and talk to them as soon as the mummies don't chase me away. I have to be a wee bit careful 'cos they might run at me, but I am a very clever puss and I will keep away until I know it is safe.


So, those are very good times but the very bestest times are at night times when all the work is finished and we have all had our dinner and me and my MH are all cuddled up on the couch and as soon as she is finished her coffee I sit on her knee with my adorable little head on her chest and I fall fast asleep for hours and hours and hours and I am just the happiest little puss in the universe!


I hope you are all happy and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment