Wednesday 6 May 2020

More Great Fun


I am a very happy Squeak indeed. The weather on my little island has been warm and sunny so I am an outside puss now..... well, only until I need a cuddle, or a feed , and then I decide to go inside for a little while, so I am having the time of my life, and I am very happy.

Everybody on my little island is well but nobody can go visiting and when my MH told me why, I was very sad, but I hope everybody will be ok.


I have been helping my MH when she cuts the grass and makes the beds. That is my favourite helping ‘cos we have lots of cuddles and she can’t cuddle me when she is making my grass all lovely or I might end up inside the lawn mower and that would be a wee bit very terrible!

I am heading outside again because the sun is shining and I need to top up my sun tan. Hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment