Thursday 7 May 2020

Leaving Home


I wakened up this morning and scooted over to the window and it was there that I noticed the sun was shining away at the end of my garden and so I comed to a great big decision. I was going to move to warmer climes......right away!

So, while the Boss wasn't looking I packed my bag with a couple of my favouritist toys and one that has my little biscuits in that I have to kick to make them fall out and then disappear into my adorable little tummy and once I was ready, I tooked a long look at my house and oft I went .



I took quite a wee while to get to the sunniest spot but when I arrived there, I settled down and had a little nap 'cos I was a bit tired from my long journey. I wakened up when I heard a little birdie singing and I noticed that the sun had moved over a wee bit so I had a wee biscuit and then I moved to another sunny spot and settled down...again.

Now, it was in this settled down spot that I suddenly comed to a big realisation. Well, two realisations really. One was that I worked out that when all my biscuits were finished I had nobody to fill them up again and the second one was.... what would I do when the sun went away to wherever it goes in the dark time. And it was then that I decided I had made a ginormus mistake and I had to go back home.


So, oft I went again wondering if my humans has missed me and if they would be very upset, but when I walked into my house, my MH said ' Hello Squeak. Just in time for breakfast'

Oops! Not such a big adventure after all, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment