Tuesday 14 January 2020

Intrepid Squeak


Remember I told you about the ginormous naughty wind that was blowing outside my house? Well, it was really, really bad and I was a wee bit very worried about going outside in case it tooked me away, so I spent the day inside my house playing with my MH and my toys and that was fine, but just for a little time.

I am a very fit little puss with bundles of energy that need using up so I decided I would try and be brave and go out into my garden for a wee while. I tried the door, about three times before I decided that the window might be a tad better, which it was, but only a tad.


I am sure that when I jumped off my window sill I landed about a mile away from where I should have landed! Hee hee I sniffed around for a while and then tried to get back inside and that was a bit more difficult ‘cos every time I made my leap onto the window sill, the wind tooked me away again, but I am a brave puss so I keeped on trying and finally I made it and my reward was a great big cuddle. Yippee!

It has been a wee bit better today but not a lot, but this intrepid little Squeak is not afraid and I have been out lots and I will be out again before bedtime.

Intrepid AND adorable! Purr-fect.

No comments:

Post a Comment