Tuesday 21 January 2020

Not Happy


……. and it's not the weather that is upsetting me, it's my humans! I know, they normally do everything they can to keep me happy and content and a wee bit, well, spoiled I think. But I am worth it.

Anyway, I shall explain. The weather wasn't bad over the weekend and I had decided that my weekend would be one of nipping out for a wee while and then coming back in and having a rest on my MH's knee until it was time to go out again, and that would just continue for as long as I felt like it, but it was not to be, and I was not best pleased!

For some reason known only to her dear little self, my MH decided it was time to wallpaper my utility room and oddly enough the old boy agreed with her, so the weekend was spent clearing everything out of that room and then pulling all the paper off the wall. Now, why pull paper off just to put other paper on? I shooked my adorable little head when I saw that.


There was a wee bit of time for me when they finally finished so I just plonked my little self on my MH's knee and had a good snooze and that made me just a wee bit happier, but it didn't last long. Sigh

On Monday, my friend S. comed to my house to help my DH put the new paper on the walls so there was very little time for me and I just watched them and waited for a wee cuddle whenever there was time and there was some time later on in the day but I wasn't very happy and today has just been the same because all the papering is finished but my humans have been busy putting everything back again. Another sigh!

However, the good news is that everything is right back to normal and my MH has promised me that tomorrow will be MY day and she will do whatever I want so I will need to start making my list..... they have a lot of making up to do. Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment