Sunday 19 January 2020

Well....


I finally managed to get out to play without being frightened I would get blowed away because the wind was a wee bit better and not as naughty as it has been. I was a happy little Squeak as I jumped out of my window and into my garden and then I got a nasty shock 'cos there was another puss standing just where I wanted to go.


So, I looked at it and it looked at me then I hissed at it and it hissed at me and I was not happy and neither was the other puss but then my MH saw what was happening and she sent my DH out to chase away this puss and she called to me so I nipped in the window and hissed and glowered from the inside where I was a lot safer! My DH chased it away and when we knew that the coast was clear I got out to play again and I was a very happy little Squeak.

It is a bit windier tonight but I will still be able to get out before my bedtime and I just hope that it will be just me in my garden. I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment