Saturday 25 January 2020

Much Better


My dear old MH keeped her word to me and I have had a brilliant week being loved and spoiled! All the work with the wallpapering was finished on Monday night and then my humans were busy on Tuesday putting everything back again, but every now and then my MH would come and find me and give me big cuddles and she told me she loved me millions and that made me very happy indeed.

The weather on my little island hasn’t been too brilliant with strong winds and lots of rain, but I still managed to get outside for some exercise and I liked that. But when it was too bad I just asked my MH to play with me and she did.

She is still doing her big peacock picture but there is lots of time for me.... just like I knew there would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment