Wednesday 15 January 2020

More Wind


It is still blowing a gale on my little island but not as big a gale as yesterday so I have managed outside a couple of times just to see what is happening but I didn't stay out too long because it is very quiet and even the birdies are hiding some place so that they don't get blowed away.


My MH was changing the beds today and I decided I would help her and we had really good fun although I think it tooked her a lot longer than normal 'cos she liked playing with me so that made us both very happy indeed.

I don't have a lot of news for you because there isn't very much happening but I am very happy and even when the weather is bad I still use up all my energy by playing with my MH and that is nearly even better that being out playing, so no matter what happens I am a very happy little Squeak.

No comments:

Post a Comment