Monday 18 November 2019

A Good Weekend


I have had a super duper weekend and I am very happy indeed. It has been a wee bit cold on my little island but it has been dry and there hasn't been any wind so I have been in and out lots of times. It is too cold to stay out very long so when my adorable little body gets a wee bit freezing, I nip back home and get a big warming up cuddle from my MH which I just love.

My MH has been a bit busy at the end of the week because there was a big island party in our Hall when everybody went and got their dinner and then they had a dance and my humans told me it was very good fun but the old dear was busy helping everybody to get it all ready, but she still had lots of time for me so I was quite happy with that.


On Saturday we had two peoples staying with us so that they could go to the party and I was just a wee bit shy when they comed in to my house, but they told me I was lovely and that they liked pussy cats a lot, so that made me relax and be very happy.

Today has been a good normal day and I have played and hunted and then got cuddled so I am definitely not complaining! I am very happy indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment